Frequently Asked Questions
If you made it here, congratulations! You are taking advantage of one of the many sources available to you. Namely, the staff! It is very possible that your question has been asked before, so take a minute or so, and browse the list of "Frequently Asked Questions" (FAQ's). If you don't see it, click on the "Ask the Staff" button below, and post your question. Please check back the following day for an answer to come to you in e-mail.
- Will the Staff Do My Research?
- Can I Hire Some Online Help?
- Can I Access the Mormon Library?
- What are some commonly used genealogical abbreviations?
- Where Can I Find Genealogy Information on the Internet?
- What is a Zip File?
- What is a Tiny Tafel?
- To Download or Not to Download
- Can You Briefly Explain Copyright Guidelines?
- How To Use The Message Boards (In AOL)
- Where's the Message I Posted? (In AOL)
- How do I download? (Using AOL)
- Where's My Downloaded File? (Using AOL)
- What is Protocol?
- ASK THE STAFF
Return to the Beginner Center
The Genealogy Forum - Main Page
Surname Center | Internet Center | Message Boards
Resource Center | Reunion Center | File Library
Genealogy Forum News
Shop With Us
Genealogy Forum.com is a production of
Golden Gate Services, Inc. of Armada, Michigan.
© 1998 - 2005 All Rights Reserved. Brenda Jean Bova, President.
The Genealogy Forum is a member of the Federation of Genealogical Societies and the National Genealogical Society.
Tree logo provided by MeadPond Designs and is the trademark of GenealogyForum.com.
© 2005 Some graphics By Carol, All Rights Reserved
If you have any questions or comments,
please contact GenealogyForum@aol.com